Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

A face only a mother could love

In amongst all the uncertainty, worry and stress of today I managed to grab a late afternoon walk at work. The sun was out and the blossoming trees were alive with bees and flies.

It's amazing how the mind resets as soon as it's exposed to nature. I can almost feel my blood pressure dropping as I take it all in. Sterling stuff.

I paid a quick visit to a favourite log pile in the hope of catching sight of a couple of species. I wasn't disappointed as on a first glance I clocked a Platyrhinus resinosus doing its best to look nonchalant.

What a beast. Just love their grumpy faces.



2 comments:

  1. It's a face I'd dearly love to see. Someday.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty much a shoe in at The Lodge.

      Delete